Refinance your current auto loan from another lender and get up to 1.00% off your APR.
Refinancing your vehicle loan from another lender with United Trades FCU may help you lower your interest rate, decrease your monthly payment or payoff your loan sooner.
You’ll need to provide the following information
- Contact information for applicant and co-applicant
- Current housing, employment and income information for applicant and co-applicant
- Amount you need to refinance to payoff your existing loan
- Length (term) of the loan you want
- the 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- the exact mileage
- the name(s) of all current registered owner(s)
After submitting your application, you’ll receive an email or call from us letting you know the status of your application.
We will reach out to confirm all the details and work with you to get the official payoff information from your current lender.
Paying off your current lender
After you sign the loan paperwork, we will send funds directly to your current lender and payoff your loan.
Work with us to get the title transferred to United Trades FCU
Once your current lender receives our check, they will send the existing title to United Trades FCU. Ensure you work with us to get a new title issued.
Ready to get started?