You’ll need to provide the following information
- Contact information for applicant and co-applicant
- Current housing, employment and income information for applicant and co-applicant
- Amount you expect to finance (include vehicle purchase price, taxes, tags, title and warranty, less any down payment)
- Length (term) of the loan you want
If you’ve already picked out the vehicle you wish to buy, we’ll also need:
- the 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- the state where you’ll register the vehicle
- the exact mileage
- the dealer or seller’s name
Don’t have your vehicle picked out yet? No problem! Learn more about applying for a preapproval.
After submitting your application, you’ll receive an email or phone call from us letting you know the status of your application.
We understand that when shopping for a vehicle, you can’t always wait around for a decision. Most of our loan decisions are made same day. If you are at a Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL) participating dealership, we DO participate in CUDL. You can get a decision and finish all your paperwork at the dealership. Learn more about the CUDL process.
Receive your funds
You can choose to pick up a check at our office or have it mailed to your home. In some cases, we can send the funds to you electronically.
Send us the title
Once you pay the seller, ensure the title is received by United Trades FCU within 90 days of purchase.