Take a holiday from your loan payment and help a child at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.
Give your budget a break this holiday season with our Holiday Skip a Payment Program. Skip your November or December payment on your loan(s) and we will donate a portion of the processing fee to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital.
Most consumer loans are eligible.
Getting started is easy.
How to Skip a Payment
- Login to online banking or the mobile app
- Find the eligible loan you wish to skip a payment on
- Click the ‘Options’ button, choose ‘Skip a Payment’ and follow the prompts
Over the Phone
- Call us and follow the prompts to speak to a credit union representative
- A representative will help you through the rest!
- Send us an email to email@example.com. Please send the email from the email address that you have on file at the credit union. This helps us look up your account without you having to put your account number (which is not safe to send through unencrypted email).
- Include the following information in your email: 1)The primary member’s name, 2)the three digit loan number or description of the loan you want to skip, 3)the month you want to skip, 4)the account to take the $25 skip fee out of.
Note: Please do not include confidential information, like your full account number, in an email, unless you are sending the email through secure email encryption.
- Your account must be in good standing. This means all loans and account balances must be current and in good standing when the Skip a Payment request is received by the credit union.
- Loan must be open for a minimum of six (6) months
- Limit two (2) Skip a Payments per calendar year
- There is a $25 Skip a Payment processing fee. If you choose to have this fee deducted from your credit union account, the funds must be available for withdrawal.
- You may skip more than one loan for an additional fee of $25 each.
- Business loans and real estate loans are not eligible for this offer.
- If you choose to skip your payment and your loan payment is set up to automatically transfers from another account, you will need to update the automatic transfer or contact the credit union and request us to update your automatic transfer for you. If your automatic transfer is scheduled for three (3) or less days from the date you contact us, we may not have adequate time to adjust the automatic transfer.
If your loan is covered by debt protection, the coverage will terminate under the contract’s original final payment date. If this loan has GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection), any skipped payments will not be covered by a GAP claim. You are responsible to both disable and reinstate any automatic payment. Interest will continue to accrue on the unpaid balance of your loan. Skipping a payment will have the result of increasing the total amount of interest paid, in which case you may be required to make additional payments after your scheduled maturity date. All other terms of your original loan agreement will remain the same.